HO E-Z TRACK 33.25" RADIUS 6 DEGREE CURVED NS (4)
- This 4-pack of 33.25" Radius 6 Degree Curved Track is part of the E-Z TRACK SYSTEM by Bachmann
- 33.25" radius curved track is best used to make wide, sweeping railroad curves
- This track accomodates longer locomotives and rolling stock, and permits mainline operation at higher speeds
- It can also be placed on the inside of 35.5" radius curved E-Z Track for excellent double-track mainline realism
- The 4 pieces of track in this package make up 24 degrees of a 66.5" diameter circle
- They are designed to provide layout flexibility and can also be used as gap fillers in sophisticated railroad construction
- These premium HO scale sections have nickel silver (NS) rails for better electrical conductivity
- Integrated plastic gray ballast roadbed
- This system is especially convenient for temporary or seasonal layouts, because it lets you set up a fairly realistic tracklayout quickly, without the need for time-consuming ballast modeling
Photo is of a representative sample. Actual item or packaging may vary .All Content Copyright © Trains and Toys for Big Boys. All Rights Reserved.
Backed by Bachmann Warranty.