Here is a very handy Hot Wand tool for cutting Styro-foam or extruded insulation foam that is currently very popular for creating mountains, hills and other landscaping effects on model railroad layouts and dioramas.
- Floral designers may also use it to get creative with shaping styro-foam used in floral displays.
- Operates on household electric current, and comes with a power adapter.
- If you have ever tried to cut styro-foam with a knife, then you already know what an ugly mess that creates, as the knife actually breaks off millions of tiny pieces as it breaks through the material.
- With the Hot Wand Styro Cutter, there is no mess, because the heat melts through the material as if it were cutting through butter, leaving nice, clean cut lines.
- Because of the ease with which this tool cuts, much better control is possible.
- Be sure to read the safety instructions, as the wand becomes very hot!
Handle color may vary (our choice).